Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Risk Officer
Reference No: #RMD007
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Analytics, Information Technology, Project Management
- Participate in implementation of Fraud prevention and detection System.
- Conduct systems forensic analysis on information security incidents.
- Carry out IT Operations/ Network systems activities monitoring.
- Carry Daily Database Activities monitoring.
- Prevent external intrusion into the bank’s Network performance.
- Monitor Privileged Database user activities and Employee Fraud.
- Monitor and prevent phishing attacks to the bank network.
- Conduct third party Service provider performance Assessment.
- Monitor and analyze application security logs.
- Monitor and analyze All Networks Security logs.
- Conduct Information Security awareness for the group.
- Monitor and Manage Tokens for Second factor authentication across the group.
- Analyze data integrity for all key enterprise applications and e-channel systems.
- Follow-up on reported security incident to resolution.
- B.Sc in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or Social Sciences
- ACA, CISA, CISSP
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Sound IT operations experience
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2018.
Apply for this Job