Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Security Sales
- The lead information security solutions manager shall evaluate markets for new business opportunities, actively sell vendor security solutions and services, key account management and the implementation of defined marketing strategies to achieve targeted sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify markets for company and partner products.
- Participate in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Correspond with clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables.
- Evaluate and/or Implement IS solutions and controls to ensure data security and integrity for clients.
- Provide assistance and input into sales and service delivery activities.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Conduct technical requirements gathering and assessment.
- Work with stakeholders to agree the approach for project implementation.
- Actively involved in the development, and delivery of IT strategy.
- Provide documentation for RFP’s and general project proposals.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years actively involved in IT solution sales and account management.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Expert negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Knowledge of security areas such as; IT audit, applications security, firewall design and Implementation, risk analysis, identity & access management and Web services.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and trends (both technology and leadership) to help refine IT Strategy.
- Preferably certified in CISSP, CEH and any other industry based IT security certification.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2018.
Apply for this Job