Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Information Technology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
- The Mobile Application Developer works to develop innovative mobile solutions using appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Work with users/stakeholders to determine functional requirements and specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy custom solutions
- Utilize industry standards to develop mobile solutions to support business operations and provide value to customer base.
- The applicant MUST have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class, Upper Division) in any related discipline with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- 3+ years developing mobile applications (Android or iOS).
- 3+ years using Xamarin / Xamarin Forms / Ionic frameworks.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns.
- Ability to define technical design for mobile application eco system (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.).
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Web Views, and Push Notification Service.
- In App Purchase, Push Notification, Core Data, Storyboard, Auto-Layout, Adaptive Layout.
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View-* (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- 3+ years’ experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications.
- 3+ years developing mobile applications using AngularJS and Ionic.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent.
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, and grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Socket Programming, Network Programming, Chat Servers, XMPP and SIP Library Exposures in a production environment is an added advantage.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Application Closing Date
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach their updated CV while sending in their applications.
Apply for this Job