Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
CornerStone Staffing NG – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Senior SEO Specialist
- Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Senior SEO Specialist to help manage search engine optimization of products and category pages to improve search results and visibility as well as conversion, while driving traffic to the website through search engines.
- Optimization and indexing of product pages
- Work with Central Team on optimization of category pages to ensure that ranks are high on the search engine result pages
- Work with the QC Team to approve product uploads
- SEO Specialist will also work with Content Team to approve product reviews
- Consistently review the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
- Manage the website content (new product uploads, data scrubbing and migration where applicable, removing products, update pricing etc.)
- Write effective headlines, body, copy, and websites to optimize websites or web pages.
- Work collaboratively with Content Team to assure web advertising is presented most effectively and with key word optimization.
- Create program plans based on E-Commerce Marketing strategies to focus on customer retention, repeat purchases, and customer acquisition.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized reputable university
- 5 years’ experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building, and surpassing client conversion goals
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools and In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and prioritize tasks under pressure
- An eye for details is key
Application Closing Date
Apply for this Job